|View Larger Image||
Aroma Inhaler, Plastic
Aromatherapy Inhaler, Plastic
These inexpensive aromatherapy diffusers come in one color, white. These Aromatherapy Inhalers have a cotton filled inner sleeve into which you can add a few drops of essential oil. You can easily add essential oils to the Aroma Inhaler by dropping a few drops onto the included cotton wick. These plastic Aromatherapy Inhalers are about the size of a lipstick and fit easily into any pocket or purse. Use a few drops of Lavender to relax or Peppermint to help keep you alert or one of our fine Enfleurage florals like Gardenia, Lily, Rose or Tuberose essential oils.
If you wish to change aromas, you can easily do so by replacing the included cotton wick with a cotton ball or even a tightly rolled piece of paper and adding a few drops of essential oil to the new "wick".
Our Gardenia, Tuberose or Lavender would be just perfect and all have lovely aromas. Tuberose Essential Oil is also known for boosting the libido and is a great aphrodisiac.
The Aroma Inhaler can also be used as a sports inhaler. Peppermint essential oil opens the breathing passages and increases the amount of air flow into the lungs. Runners use this peppermint sports inhaler to increase their lung capacity and give them that little edge. Peppermint essential oil is also great for increasing alertness and helping to stay awake.
If you wish to change aromas, most customers generally find it best to purchase multiple inhalers. Although, of course, you can just use one inhaler and change wicks.For a prettier alternative, we offer the metal inhalers. They serve the same purpose but come in several great colors and will last practically forever.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to diagnose or prescribe.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
ReviewsAdd Your Review
Tell a Friend
Tea Tree - 1/2 oz. Sale